OK, so I was looking at the recipe for the devil’s food cake and figured out why it tasted so good, but the texture was really dense. Well, I forgot to add a cup of water. Ahem. Anyway, I never professed to be a good baker, so I’m going to have to try it again. Stay tuned for Devil’s Foodcake 2: The Reckoning. This will probably be on Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Moving…: Decided to try my hand at self-hosting, so my blog has moved to here. The posts that are here will rema... bit.ly/ZJz6MK 4 years ago
- Some Thoughts on Separation and Divorce…: I was recently talking to a friend and colleague who is also going th... bit.ly/ZwNRSW 4 years ago
- The Soup Diaries: This Ain’t Your Granny’s Soup…. Oh, wait. Maybe it is…: This doesn’t need a witty quip. Beef! ... bit.ly/ZpOfT5 4 years ago
- Cleaning Tips and Tipples: Five Minute Cleaning: She’s only smiling because she’s high on the fumes from the ove... bit.ly/T35rJP 4 years ago
- Ways to Heat the Home: Stealth Mode: It’s getting colder. Summer is officially over and it’s time to turn up th... bit.ly/WvI3dI 4 years ago
Posts that Homies Like the Most!