- Moving…: Decided to try my hand at self-hosting, so my blog has moved to here. The posts that are here will rema... bit.ly/ZJz6MK 4 years ago
- Some Thoughts on Separation and Divorce…: I was recently talking to a friend and colleague who is also going th... bit.ly/ZwNRSW 4 years ago
- The Soup Diaries: This Ain’t Your Granny’s Soup…. Oh, wait. Maybe it is…: This doesn’t need a witty quip. Beef! ... bit.ly/ZpOfT5 4 years ago
- Cleaning Tips and Tipples: Five Minute Cleaning: She’s only smiling because she’s high on the fumes from the ove... bit.ly/T35rJP 4 years ago
- Ways to Heat the Home: Stealth Mode: It’s getting colder. Summer is officially over and it’s time to turn up th... bit.ly/WvI3dI 4 years ago
Posts that Homies Like the Most!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Decided to try my hand at self-hosting, so my blog has moved to here. The posts that are here will remain for now, but all new material will be on the new site. Enjoy!
I was recently talking to a friend and colleague who is also going through a separation. She is now living in a basement apartment and said that she is finding it hard to stay motivated to decorate and cook for … Continue reading
It’s getting colder. Summer is officially over and it’s time to turn up the heater, break out the Snuggies and settle in for a long winter of freeze-your-tits-off days (that is the official meteorological term) and even colder nights. But there are … Continue reading
OK, so you don’t need to handcraft a sampler to make your living space a home. Even if it’s temporary, even if you live alone, even if you only have a bedroom in a boarding house, you deserve to feel … Continue reading
And there have been a lot of changes in my life. My husband and I have separated, I have purchased and moved into my own condo, and adopted a dog. My relationship issues are part of the reason that I … Continue reading
It’s been a long time since I’ve posted here. Haven’t been doing much baking, cooking or homey-fying the house lately. I’ve been mostly working, but have recently been promoted to a new position that doesn’t involve travel. This means regular … Continue reading
Hi Everyone! So sorry it’s been so long since I’ve posted. I’ve had a pretty busy fall. I won’t bore you with the details, but I’m back! And I’m working on a few things for the holidays. This year, I … Continue reading
I love grocery shopping. I know, I know, I should probably get a hobby. And I’m not going to pretend that I love grocery shopping on busy Saturdays. Especially when I get stuck behind a gaggle of old ladies who … Continue reading
First of all, sorry for the delay in getting this up. Things have been crazy at work as I’ve been trying to get a lot of stuff done before I go on vacation at the end of next week and … Continue reading